EnTrust recognizes that personal privacy is very important to clients and visitors who access this Web site. EnTrust has adopted the following policy to further its commitment to privacy:
- EnTrust collects, retains and uses personal information to facilitate the administration of its business and to provide products, services, or other opportunities. In addition to any information that you provide, EnTrust collects certain statistical and nonidentifiable information about the visits to this Web site. For example, EnTrust collects the domain name from which the visitors to our Web site access the Internet (for example, aol.com if you are accessing the Internet from America Online, or columbia.edu if you are accessing the Internet from Columbia University).
- You can visit the EnTrust Web site without revealing personal information about yourself. You may also, however, choose to tell us about yourself. If you do so, it will help us offer you relevant information and service. Telling us about yourself will also allow you to register for and obtain access to specific areas of the site. If you would rather not provide this information, you may still access the public areas of this Web site.
- If you are a client of EnTrust Capital, or one of its affiliates, you may choose to access portions of the site using your assigned EnTrust user name and password.
- This Web site uses "cookies." A cookie allows a site to be customized to your preferences by placing a small application on the hard drive of your computer. The cookie allows the server to recognize your computer when you return to the site and to track and store information about your navigation on this site. For example, cookies may allow you to keep from having to re-type your user name every time you access a Web site. In order to use some of the functions that the EnTrust Web site offers (for example accessing the password-protected areas) you must enable your browser to accept cookies. EnTrust uses the information gathered through cookies to improve the design and content of the site. Most Web browsers have features that can inform you of when a cookie is being sent and can allow users to opt out of receiving cookies. If you are unsure of whether your browser has this capability, you should contact the software manufacturer or your Internet service provider.
- The information that EnTrust collects from the Web site may be used by EnTrust and its affiliates for their marketing and/or research and development purposes and in connection with providing you with information and service. If you prefer that information about you not be shared with EnTrust affiliates, please contact us by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EnTrust does not disclose personally identifiable information to third-party marketing organizations. Other than as described in paragraph 7, EnTrust will not disclose personally identifiable information about clients to organizations not affiliated with EnTrust unless you have been notified in advance and have not objected; you have authorized such disclosure; or EnTrust is required to do so by law, or by the request of a government agency with regulatory authority.
- In the limited circumstances under which EnTrust may provide personally identifiable information to a nonaffiliated third party, including those companies used to service the Web site, audit EnTrust's financial statement, or those necessary to the operation of its business, EnTrust expects that the nonaffiliated third party will adhere to policies that provide for keeping such information confidential.
- EnTrust strives to respond to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner. If you have concerns or questions about the accuracy of your information in our possession, please send an e-mail message to email@example.com.
- EnTrust will endeavor to maintain personally identifiable information in accordance with internal policies and procedures governing use and disclosure of confidential information. Those policies and procedures are designed to help prevent unauthorized access to confidential information about EnTrust's clients that is maintained on the Web server.
- EnTrust may revise these terms at any time. If these terms are changed, a notice will be posted on our home page. Please read any such notice. Your continued use of this site after such notice is posted will constitute your acceptance of the new terms and their application to your use of the EnTrust Web site and the information disclosed for such use, including information previously furnished to EnTrust, as if they were the initial terms.